Sunday, November 8, 2015

Marketing

                           I really enjoy  the marketing aspect of business. My previous college required me to take 2 marketing classes. I fell in love with it, we were required to create Powerpoint presentations and a group business idea. We created flyers weekly for a specific business idea. As of now I am only pursuing my Associates Degree so there is really mo degree plan that has an emphasis on Marketing. But when I graduate and find employment I will highly likely go back and obtain my Bachelor's degree with an emphasis/ major in Marketing. This is the passion that I have found for my life. I even find myself creating flyers when we need something at work. Or making my sons projects for school better by including a Powerpoint presentation with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment