Sunday, October 18, 2015

Doing it right

            In this weeks blog post idea one great topic was a car service company. Similar to the example provided we have a local repair shop that has under-priced all nearby service companies. Their oil changes are $19.99, brake service is $69.99 and they do free diagnostics( to name a few services). I think they are successful in their business they are always so busy. Of course I cant see into their books they have been around for over 10 years. They began cutting prices when the economy started to go bad. They did this as a relief to their customers and they were so successful, with new business that the idea and prices stuck. They gained loyal customers and customer appreciation. Even though I have free oil changes for life on my vehicle I still occasionally go here. They are local and $19.99, plus a fast service cant be beat. I have spent 4-5 hours waiting on my free oil change at the dealership. So its worth it. The workers are professional and the shop operates like a well oiled machine. 
              Not only do they change your oil they top your other fluids off for free and look around and recommend any future repairs. I think even if they were to go up on their prices that their customers would stay and remain loyal. They have been so successful that they have opened up two other nearby shops. So even if they raise their price to the price of competitors, such as Walmart and Express, I personally will continue to give them my business. Because they did something that no other local shops did which is help the local community out. They support their community and we support them. Their name is scattered everywhere from our ballparks to ad space in out local yearbooks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment